The following scenario:
1. A web-form makes ajax calls against a domino agent.
2. User starts to work on a document on his web client.
3. User plays WII tennis match with his collegue.
4. User returns to his document and presses an ajax enabled button. Unfortunatedly in the meantime his web session has timed out.
5. Domino returns the HTTP-not authentificated message.
6. Now it is quite hard for the ajax client code to parse this message properly. The developer has to write quite a few lines of code to process this error. And designwise its really ugly to parse a http message, if you use json as message-format.
A design element bound to the database as a table which maps (actionID: HTTP_STATUS_CODE) -> error return message.
So it would be possible that a http request with the HTTP-Get or Post parameter actionId of "changeCategory" running into an authentification or other specific http error should return the configured message. This could be xml, a simple String, html or an object in json-syntax.