Just as we have agents for "before new mail arrives" and "after new mail arrives," we should have agents for "before replication begins" and "after replication completes." These should be executable by both client and servers. (Note: they could also be just database-level events, similar to PostOpen -- but the ...
A tool for note-by-note comparison of nsf files. I envision it as a dual-paned NotesPeek, with filtering options like:
- Show notes with unids not found in other database
- Show notes with same unid but different oid
- Show notes with same unid but value(s) in field(s) don't ...
I want a property on databases that can prevent users from replicate local databases in to a server if it’s long time since they replicated.
This to prevent that old and deleted documents reappear in a database if a user has been away from the office for some months.
Currently there is no way to determine in real time when replication/save conflicts occur. I would like to have the following:
1) An event that gets triggered at the database level so we can resolve these in real time.
2) Some way to determine which fields triggered the conflict....