Now that we've seen the value of federated mail in Notes 8.5, how about federated mail?
Here's one scenario; you may have others.
- allow me to display my inbox federated with that from a team mail-in database; my team's customer service mail.
- show me a visual marker of some sort to denote which mail item is from which database
- if I reply or forwward a mail from the team database, append the signatire from that database
- and set the principal and replyto fields properly, so that the recipient gets the picture and any reply they make goes to the team mail.
- show me federated folders so that I can file the mail in the correct folder; warn me if I try to cross-file.
- automatically federate the team mail database calendar while I have the mail federated.
Will this also solve the Admin Assistant/PA/Secretary issue too?