A greater emphasis is being placed on wikis for the development of documentation for Notes application development. This is great a sthe community has a lot to give. But the value of the resulting wikis is in great need of a full-time content manager to maximize the value of its content.
Roles that can be performed by the content manager include:-
- Building a more structured Table of Content
- Esuring links are created between relevant wiki pages
- Removing material that is not relevant, out-dated, or just plain WRONG
- Citing articles where refrences or better explanations are needed to support points (as per Wikipedia)
- Actively search for people with technical skills that can fill in gaps in the wiki
- Publish better guidelines for wiki articles that would lead away from many of blog-like articles to more that resmble a technical refrence library.